[rabbitmq-discuss] How can we stop rpcserver gracefully?

yuan hongtao yhtonline at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 08:14:46 BST 2012

Thanks Emile for the response and help.
We really want to have a function for terminating rpc server, when clients
still sending msg to that, I mean, that function will make rpc server stop
to recieve new msg from que, and we can stop rpc server easyly and
gracefully.

or any suggestion/best practices for stopping rpc server will be very
appreciated!