[rabbitmq-discuss] share a pre-built queue

Prabodh Upreti prabodh.upreti at vce.com
Thu Oct 4 12:40:33 BST 2012

Tim

Thank you. That makes sense now.  I did not completely realize the fact
these queues were temporary and the system clears them once session is done.
I saw a lot of these  temp queues in the system and was worried they would
clog up the system.  I guess the sessions were not properly closed and that
is why they are still sitting there.

One follow up.  It sounds like I need an external monitor to clean up the
system time to time.  For instance, if the temp queue has no consumer
connected remove it etc.

regards

prabodh