[rabbitmq-discuss] How can we stop rpcserver gracefully?

Hongtao yhtonline at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 04:10:05 BST 2012

we are using rabbitmq rpc in java, and using jdk threadpool as following:

ExecutorService *es* = Executors.newFixedThreadPool(20);
Connection conn = factory.newConnection(*es*);

but, for shtutting down rpc server,  how can we make sure all messages have been dealt with, and no msg lost.
we want a graceful shutdown process, seems no document talking about that.
if we call:
execService.shutdown();

Consumer.handleDelivery will not be triggerred then?

Anyone can help will be very appreciated..