[rabbitmq-discuss] Rabbitmq 2.5.1 Bad argument crash

Matthias Radestock matthias at rabbitmq.com
Mon Oct 1 15:11:45 BST 2012

Chris,

On 28/09/12 16:55, Chris Larsen wrote:
  > Response from devs "We are using pika 0.9.5 client library on Python
side
> and amqp-client 2.8.1 on Java side."

It is extremely unlikely that the above combination, in fact use of
*any* AMQP client, produces the error you were seeing.

I suspect the stomp plug-in you say is enabled but "not in use" may in
fact have been used at least once to send a message. Alternatively, and
less likely, the management plug-in could also conceivably have been the
source of the message.

I suggest you upgrade since both of these problems have been fixed.

Matthias.