[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ STOMP Adapter - How to get the RPC reply messages?

Emile Joubert emile at rabbitmq.com
Mon Oct 1 12:43:16 BST 2012

Hi,

On 27/09/12 11:55, Tiago Alves wrote:
> Thus, we're now removing the "/reply-queue/" part of the replyTo header,

>> a message to "/reply-queue/amq.gen-w2jykNGp4DNDBADm3C4Cdx".
>
> Correct, assuming your server-side uses STOMP.

It turns out that the implementation of temp queue destinations made the
assumption that the message sender and recipient would both be STOMP
clients. If the message recipient is not a STOMP client then the
extraneous "/reply-queue/" prefix need to be removed.

I have filed a bug to remove the assumption that both ends need to be
STOMP clients and the need for non-STOMP clients to strip the prefix.

-Emile