[rabbitmq-discuss] The rabbitmq-server stop command hangs

Tim Watson tim at rabbitmq.com
Thu Nov 29 08:48:46 GMT 2012

Hi Liz,

Would you mind running the trace (against a stuck rabbit) again please? You'll need to download the latest version of the tool from https://github.com/hyperthunk/suptree_inspect/downloads and run it like so:

$ escript suptree_inspect.beam rabbit@<host> rabbit_shovel_sup | tee output-shovel.log

Many thanks!

Tim