[rabbitmq-discuss] Re :Monitor to Message rates in RabbitMQ

Dhinesh, P [ Maples - IT ] Dhinesh.P at saint-gobain.com
Thu Nov 29 08:17:25 GMT 2012

Hello,

We are using RabbitMQ 2.8.4 with windows 2003 server...

We have tried to moniter message rates via zabbix 2.0.3 server...

This both servers are saperate..

In this zabbix server we can able to monitor cpu utilization, network
traffic, services,event logs etc..

we don't have idea to configure to monitor the messages rates and queues
in zabbix server

if any one have knowledge about this, kindly guide us to activate it...

and if any other way to monitor the message rates and queues via GUI,let
us know..

Thanks and Regards,

Dhinesh P