[rabbitmq-discuss] Trying to handle ConnectionShutdown event

Bernhard Mogens Ege bme at saseco.dk
Wed Nov 28 13:05:38 GMT 2012

But I do want the queues to auto-delete. The exclusive part is negotiable, but auto-delete is required. I guess I could create a mapping from the original name to the new name (that will be auto-generated with QueueDeclare()). A bit annoying but if that is how I can get the auto-delete, so be it.

Thanks,
Bernhard