[rabbitmq-discuss] Management UI bug in v3.0.0.0...

David Buckingham David.Buckingham at cbeyond.net
Mon Nov 26 20:22:18 GMT 2012

I'm not sure if this is an issue related to the additional Virtual Host that I created, or related to the IE bug that I reported last week, however...

Using IE, when I navigate to Admin->Policies, all that I see is the form for adding a new policy.  No "All policies" or "Add / update a policy" header is available, only the contents of the "Add / update a policy" section.

When I view the page using Chrome from another machine, it operates as expected.  I can view "All policies" and even see the policy that I have created for my Federation configuration.