[rabbitmq-discuss] Updated Mac homebrew package available

Andy Piper andypiperuk at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 17:18:33 GMT 2012

Last week I updated the RabbitMQ formula for OS X "homebrew" to RabbitMQ
3.0.0 - additionally, it now also extracts and installs rabbitmqadmin to
/usr/local/sbin (since the management plugin is enabled by default).

If you're a Mac user and you're not using Homebrew for installing your UNIX
utilities and dev tools, you really should. It's awesome! :-)

Homebrew: http://mxcl.github.com/homebrew/
Github pull request: https://github.com/mxcl/homebrew/pull/16207

Additionally, if you spot issues or have ideas for ways in which the
homebrew package could be improved, let me know and I will see what I can
do.

Andy