[rabbitmq-discuss] Thank you !

Jeffery, Mark MJeffery at fnb.co.za
Fri Nov 23 07:20:57 GMT 2012

Hello

Just a mail to say thanks for RabbitMQ.

We have implemented it at our open source telephony contact centre.

The centre has approximately 500 agents. We used Rabbit for our telephony messaging layer and for some Siebel integration.

We installed the cluster (4 nodes, 2 disk and 2 ram) and have not had any trouble.

Just one question , if I may :
The stats below, are they calculated "cluster wide" ?
ie 11 msg/s across the cluster and 16 Ready messages across the entire cluster?

Thanks

Jeff

[Rabbit.png]

To read FirstRand Bank's Disclaimer for this email click on the following address or copy into your Internet browser:
https://www.fnb.co.za/disclaimer.html

firstrandbankdisclaimer at fnb.co.za and we will send you a copy of the Disclaimer.