[rabbitmq-discuss] Stomp client examples

Tim Watson tim at rabbitmq.com
Thu Nov 22 09:30:38 GMT 2012

Hi Javier

On 21 Nov 2012, at 20:06, Javier Marcon wrote:

> Hello, in the stomp plugin of rabbitmq there is a folder with examples, but I can find an explanation to understand how those examples work. I also was reading http://www.rabbitmq.com/stomp.html but I I didn understood mutch. Is there a tutorial like the six rabbitmq tutorials but for stomp perl client? Is there an explanation how to make a rpc application using stomp perl client?

Nobody here actually maintains a Perl client, and whatever Perl clients exist are maintained by the community, so you'd be best off asking the authors of those clients to provide examples. If you feel that the stomp documentation for RabbitMQ is lacking, we could try and improve that and we will discuss the possibility of providing some tutorials perhaps as blog posts or something similar. If we do this however, it is unlikely that we'll use a Perl client as none of us are Perl developers afaik - Python or Ruby sounds more likely.

Tim