[rabbitmq-discuss] Message unacked, Queue not responding...

jhiemer jvhiemer at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 08:36:37 GMT 2012

Good Morning guys,
I have a question regarding queues with Rounting Key. It set the queues up,
and the first two hours it runs very well. After a few hours of runtime the
messages get into the queue, get the Unacked tag, but nothing happens. Even
if I remove the consumer the messages are still in the Unacked state. First
when I restart both, RabbitMQ Server as well as the consumer, or close the
consumer and wait for 15 (?) minute, it works again. It seems that this is
an issue with the timeout period or something?

I would be very glad if someone could help me out.