[rabbitmq-discuss] stomp rpc client

Julio Polo julio at hawaii.edu
Tue Nov 20 23:50:31 GMT 2012

The two patches basically add SSL support and the ability to pass
header values when publishing (and probably more arguments for other
operations)   Nothing else was touched.  There were no OS-specific
changes in the patches, so I would expect this to run on any Perl
implementation.  However, we aren't really using the asynchronous
capabilities of AnyEvent, so our  RabbitMessaging.pm module might
shield you from those AnyEvent features.

-julio