[rabbitmq-discuss] Poor performance when sending specific characters

Gavin M. Roy gmr at meetme.com
Mon Nov 19 21:34:34 GMT 2012

That's pretty weird.  Do you have any test code you can share that
reproduces the problem? Which version of RabbitMQ?

Also if you're using pika as your client, please run and include the output
of the following line:

python -c "import pika;import sys;print
sys.platform,sys.version_info,pika.__version__"

Gavin