[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ 3.0.0 released

Gerolf Seitz gerolf.seitz at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 15:15:49 GMT 2012

Thanks, Simon.
Sorry I mis-phrased my last question (I blame my enthusiasm about the
release ;) ), as we already had a short conversation about this a while
back. I wanted to ask whether this would be changed to total_consumers at
some point, but I guess that's not happening.
Cheers

--
Gerolf Seitz

twitter: @gersei