[rabbitmq-discuss] windows client RabbitFoot not working

Emile Joubert emile at rabbitmq.com
Mon Nov 19 13:12:52 GMT 2012

On 17/11/12 13:32, Javier Marcon wrote:
> El 17/11/12 08:43, Tim Watson escribió:
>> Have you tried contacting the library author about this?
>>
> Thanks, I tried contacting Coro's mailing list but if in meantime this
> list has a lot of excelent people so I posted it here too.

I would suggest checking whether the tutorials samples succeed against a
broker on another server (e.g. dev.rabbitmq.com) and whether the samples
written in another language succeed against the broker on your windows
machine. That will at least narrow down the problem somewhat.

Which Windows version of Perl are you using? Are you sure the RabbitMQ
client module is installed correctly? Confirming by looking at a network
trace should help.

-Emile