[rabbitmq-discuss] stomp pub/sub on 2 - node cluster

Robert Gstoehl robert.gstoehl at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 09:16:50 GMT 2012

Hey there,

Doing my first steps with rabbitmq: 2 node cluster.

Publisher publishes to stomp topic "/topic/news", consumers on both nodes
receive the message.

Easy as cake. Now as soon as I setup the same cluster between two different
machines, things stop working.

Consumers on the same node as the publisher still get the messages,
but consumers on the second machine don't.

Am I missing something obvious or should the stomp plugin "just work" in a
clustered environment?

Erlang node setup seems ok (i can talk to both via rabbitmqctl in both
directions).
I can see that the messages get send over the wire by snooping the network
traffic.

Thanks for any hints...