[rabbitmq-discuss] Bundled 3rd-party plugins (was Re: Question about RabbitMQ "Presence Exchange" Plugin)

Tony Garnock-Jones tonygarnockjones+rabbitmq at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 21:46:33 GMT 2012

Hmm. It strikes me there's one interesting question to think about:
non-synchronised updates to either core RabbitMQ or to particular bundled
plugins. I don't think it's a showstopper, but it will become potentially
relevant the first time a plugin lags RabbitMQ core enough to be broken and
needs updating to start working again.

Tony

--
Tony Garnock-Jones