[rabbitmq-discuss] Tutorial 3 problem with binding

Scott Pierce pspierce at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 16:08:11 GMT 2012

I guess that will work up until tutorial 4 when you will receive the
following using 0.9.5.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "receive_logs_direct.py", line 9, in <module>
    channel.exchange_declare(exchange='direct_logs', exchange_type='direct')
TypeError: exchange_declare() got an unexpected keyword argument
'exchange_type'

You can't go to 0.9.7 either because then it hangs on
result = channel.queue_declare(exclusive=True)
never returning.

I'd be interested to hear if you run into the same.