[rabbitmq-discuss] Queue message encryption

Tony Garnock-Jones tonygarnockjones+rabbitmq at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 15:00:05 GMT 2012

I'd love to see people exploring use of http://nacl.cace-project.eu/ with
messaging systems. It offers a high-security, almost-foolproof (!) API for
encrypted, authenticated messages. Public and private keys are short;
security and throughput are both high; mistakes are harder to make than
with traditional APIs. There's a preliminary .NET version, too:
http://wiki.ucis.nl/NaCl#C.23_.2F_.Net_implementation

On 15 November 2012 14:45, anate <ambatinr at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I am new RabbitMQ. I have setup rabbitMQ on my machine and trying to
> encrypt
> messages before publish to Queue using Private key and Public Keys. What
> are
> the standards do I need to know? What is the best way to encrypt messages
> before publish? We are using .Net client. Is CryptoStream works with
> message
> encryption? I looked at RabbitMQ SSL but it's only a Secure Channel. Could
> you please let me know any ideas or links? Thanks for your help.
>

> --

Tony Garnock-Jones
tonygarnockjones at gmail.com
http://homepages.kcbbs.gen.nz/tonyg/