[rabbitmq-discuss] Question about RabbitMQ "Presence Exchange" Plugin

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Thu Nov 15 13:26:20 GMT 2012

On 15/11/12 13:23, Tony Garnock-Jones wrote:
> So what do you reckon about building UDP and Presence alongside the core
> plugins and code as part of the mainline umbrella?

Probably means a certain amount of guff around contributor agreements (I
have no idea what your state is WRT that... it's probably unique).

It feels like not quite the right solution; I would like to be able to
have third party plugins people can easily use. On the other hand it's a
solution that could happen in a sane period of time...

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen
RabbitMQ, VMware