[rabbitmq-discuss] Unable to get Federation connection established

Matt Pietrek mpietrek at skytap.com
Wed Nov 14 22:33:48 GMT 2012

> You specified 55672 in your federation config.

Doh!!! This was copied from from a (once) running config template that I'd
been monkeying with several weeks back. Combined with the fact that I
didn't know with 100% certainty that federation worked over 5672 and not
55672, I overlooked the (what is now) obvious.

Thanks much for the quick replies on this. It saved me several more hours
of pain.

Matt