[rabbitmq-discuss] HTTP api not starting

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Mon Nov 12 10:08:05 GMT 2012

On 09/11/2012 10:39PM, Wes Mitchell wrote:
> Hi, Simon:
>
> It appears from the output that rabbitmq_management plugins are enabled,
> with the exception
> of rabbitmq_management_visualiser; is that important?

No, rabbitmq_management_visualiser is an optional extra.

> Also the log file doesn't show anything with rabbitmq_management/ or
> port 55672. The main broker is up and running.

Hmm, the most plausible explanation, as Jerry says, is that the server
has not been restarted. What does telnet / netstat say about that port?
If this is not the case, can you post all the log files (including
startup_log / startup_err / sasl logs ) somewhere?

Cheers, Simon