[rabbitmq-discuss] Initialize variables for plugin via config file

Prabodh Upreti prabodh.upreti at vce.com
Fri Nov 9 11:43:00 GMT 2012

I need to use variables in the plugin. Currently it is used via
application:get_env . My problem is the variables need to be configurable on
the client site.  I would like to use the .config file to store the values
and then use in the plugin.  Maybe there is a better way to do this. I just
don't want it packaged in the .ez file where I can't make it configurable.
thanks in advance.