[rabbitmq-discuss] custom plugin debugging

Tim Watson watson.timothy at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 08:59:57 GMT 2012

Hi

On 9 Nov 2012, at 08:39, Prabodh Upreti <prabodh.upreti at vce.com> wrote:

> thank you again.

Np

> I have the formatting issues resolved.  Now I am not sure my https call is
> working.
>
>    inets:start(),
>    ssl:start(),
>    case httpc:request(get, {Path, []}, ?HTTPC_OPTS, []) of
>        {ok, {{_HTTP, Code, _}, _Headers, Body}} ->
>            case Code of
>                200 -> case parse_resp(Body) of
>                           {error, _} = E -> E;
>                           Resp           -> Resp
>                       end;
>                _   -> {error, {Code, Body}}
>            end;
>        {error, _} = E ->
>    end.
>
> I don't see the call coming to my SSO server.

First things first, can you get to the SSO server over https using curl or wget?

> Could this be due to
> certificate challenge?

No idea, maybe.

> I would like to be able to just by pass that so it
> goes through. I have trace statements and see that it hangs at the request
> call. thank you.

Does it hang indefinitely? There are so many possibilities why you're seeing that happen with any socket access. I'd suggest trying to make a web request some other way from that machine to see if there's a general connectivity problem first, then you can look at other things.