[rabbitmq-discuss] nightly 2.8.7.31107 Admin GUI - install_handle_from_sysinternals

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Thu Nov 8 17:09:16 GMT 2012

On 08/11/12 16:44, Mark Ward wrote:
> With the nightly 2.8.7.31107 I have the management plug-in enabled.  On a
> fresh Windows 2012 installation the web GUI has
> "install_handle_from_sysinternals" in the field for the "File descriptors"
> in the nodes section.

Hi Mark.

That's telling you that RabbitMQ can't monitor used file handles on
windows without HANDLE.EXE from
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896655 being on the path.

However, you have reminded me that there used to be some context
sensitive help there, and we broke it. so thank you for pointing out the
first bug!

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen