[rabbitmq-discuss] Nightlies now available - help us test RabbitMQ 3.0

Gavin M. Roy gmr at meetme.com
Wed Nov 7 14:38:11 GMT 2012

It's looking very nice. I like the management UI improvements.

Is the new parameters API a way to update the runtime config in realtime without a restart? I couldn't find it at http://next.rabbitmq.com (http://next.rabbitmq.com/) but that admittedly could be me.

Same question with regard to the policies API/admin UI.

Apologies if I missed answers regarding these sent elsewhere.

Gavin