[rabbitmq-discuss] Pub/Sub -- block publisher until all acks received from subscribers?

Nick Martin nick at faceture.com
Tue Nov 6 19:17:24 GMT 2012

Emile,

Perhaps my wording wasn't clear. I do not want to lose the tasks that are
in the queue. I wish to pause work, not simply throw away work. One way to
achieve a pause effect is to empty the queue. This leads to the problem of
what to do with the remaining tasks that had been in the queue. These still
need to be stored somewhere and they need to be stored reliably so that
when we resume work we can re-queue them and they can be handled by the
workers.

Thanks,
Nick