[rabbitmq-discuss] WinXP Embedded - Interactive Server works, Service does not.

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Thu Nov 1 17:52:12 GMT 2012

Gosh, I thought you must have done something strange. But no.

So my suspicion is obviously on WinXP Embedded. Unfortunately I'd never
even heard of it before, and I certainly don't have a copy lying around.

My best guess is that something is going badly wrong with the batch
interpreter and "rabbitmq-service.bat install". If you can run
"rabbitmq-service.bat remove", (and make sure that worked), remove the
"@echo off" from the start, run "rabbitmq-service.bat install" and send
me the output I can peer at it. But I wouldn't want to promise anything.

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen
RabbitMQ, VMware