[rabbitmq-discuss] the problem about the consumer connection can be closed

Emile Joubert emile at rabbitmq.com
Thu Nov 1 09:40:28 GMT 2012

Hi Andy,

On 01/11/12 03:19, andy lin wrote:
> {inet_error,ehostunreach}  will occur.But there is no exception in my client
> log, and my netWork environment is ok.

I suggest you employ network diagnostic utilities to obtain more
information about this fault. The server is reporting a that the client
cannot be reached. That means either the client has crashed or the
network is disconnected. Try to check independently whether the server
host can contact the client host.

-Emile