[rabbitmq-discuss] is mine normal, fast, or lame ?
bino at indoakses-online.com
Mon May 21 04:20:49 BST 2012
I do a performance test.
1. engine1 :
RabbitMQ server with 5 shovel.
This 5 shovel have different name , but other config is identical.
2. engine2 :
Remote located RabbitMQ
Connection engine1<<====>>engine2 : 1mbps clear
The test :
1. I stop rabbitMQ at engine2
2. Load 800000 line of msg , average of 250 character per msg
3. When it done , I start RabbitMQ at engine2 .... and put my eyes at
it's management web UI.
1. engine1 : 'Acknowledge' box best rate is only 47 msg/s
2. engine2: the 'Ready' box always said between 350-400 msg/s
Is that normal, fast, or lame ?
will that any effect on running multiple shovel with identical config ?
More information about the rabbitmq-discuss