[rabbitmq-discuss] Problem With Distribute load Using HAproxy ?

jayesh dalwadi jayeshdalwadi2007 at gmail.com
Sat May 12 06:25:27 BST 2012

hello
i create HAproxy TCP Base load balance but problem is when i publish
message using that load balancer that time my connection establish to
one node and that node hava all the message

example

i create two node of RabbitMQ its behind  HAproxy loadbalncer and when
i start my publisher program that time my publish message not get
distributed between that nodes only one node get all the message

how can i distribute my publish message to different node can any body
give suggestion that how can it possible

my publisher program is

public class RabbitMQ {
	private static ConnectionFactory factory = new ConnectionFactory();
	private static Connection connection;
	private static Channel channel;

	public static void main(String args[]){

		try {

			ConnectionFactory factory = new ConnectionFactory();
			factory.setHost("192.168.137.1");
			factory.setPort(5672);
			connection=  factory.newConnection();
			channel = connection.createChannel();
			Map<String, Object> args1 = new HashMap<String, Object>();
			args1.put("x-ha-policy", "all");

			channel.queueDeclare("Queue1",false, false, false, args1);
			channel.queueDeclare("Queue2",false, false, false, args1);
			channel.exchangeDeclare("test1","direct");
			channel.queueBind("Queue1","test1", "ex1");
			channel.queueBind("Queue2","test1", "ex2");

			for (int i=0;i<100000;i++){

channel.basicPublish("test1","ex2",MessageProperties.PERSISTENT_TEXT_PLAIN,"test
message".getBytes());
			}

		}catch (IOException e) {

			e.printStackTrace();