[rabbitmq-discuss] |Spam| |Spam| question about rabbitmq TPS

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Wed Mar 28 13:45:24 BST 2012

On 26/03/12 12:15, 陈鸿钦 wrote:
> can you tell me why TPS is too high at first and sometimes maybe even
> more higher(maybe over 30000/s) when I send messages to rabbitmq cluster
> concurrently? thanks!

Hi. It's not quite clear what you mean by TPS, but lets assume you are
measuring the message publish rate. The chart you show looks like TCP
buffers filling up - your client app will initially be able to fill up
buffers at the client and server side, and only when they are full will
the speed of the system be constrained by how fast Rabbit can publish.

Cheers, Simon
--
Simon MacMullen
RabbitMQ, VMware