[rabbitmq-discuss] Default vhost and Http API

Tony Garnock-Jones tonygarnockjones+rabbitmq at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 20:30:57 BST 2012

Hi Stone,

Sorry, I don't quite understand: how are you declaring the queue? Is it
with the Erlang client across an AMQP network link? Or some other client
across an AMQP network link? Or is it with the Erlang client in the same
Erlang cluster as the server?

If it's across an AMQP network link, perhaps you could paste in tcpdump
output showing the bytes sent on the wire during the queue.declare. That
way it's crystal clear what's happening.

If it's not across an AMQP link then yeah, perhaps the Erlang client needs
more type-assertionish things in it :-)

Regards,
  Tony

--