[rabbitmq-discuss] Help required: How to keep the length of a message in bytes

Saima Asif abdullahsaima at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 23 11:31:43 GMT 2012

Dear Emile,

Actually I am understanding by implemeting a kind of working of this RabbitMQ message. I actually want to simulate some of the basic ideas of this. What important features of the message I should consider. I want to keep the length of the message to estimate how much time an exchange would take to process it in my simulation. I dont know whether I am describing it properly or not.

Thanks for help.

Saima