[rabbitmq-discuss] Autodelete queues not being deleted

Valentin BERNARD vbernard42 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 16:45:18 GMT 2012

Hi,

We had a similar problem here. The most probable explanation in our
case was that the flow of the program could sometimes be interrupted
between the declaration of the queue and the actual consumption.

Our best solution was to declare our auto-delete queues with the x-
expires argument. That way, auto-delete queues with 0 consumers always
get deleted eventually.

Cheers.