[rabbitmq-discuss] Simplest possible embedded message producer

Dirk dirk.swart at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 16:25:13 GMT 2012

Hi Jerry,

I have the hardware all sorted out - I'm using a Microchip ENC28J60,
which is somewhat less capable than Wiznet, but not terribly so.
(Working with SMD is fine, although the ENC comes in PDIP-28)

What I am looking for is help with the Rabbit / AMPQ side of things:
- What does a "minimum acceptable message" look like in XML?
- If someone has a template or two of one, that would be great - just
"hello world".

Thanks