[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ - Esper and back

Mark Steele msteele at beringmedia.com
Sat Mar 17 00:55:16 GMT 2012

My initial thought was only worrying about AMQP as an input/output. I was
thinking something as simple (?) as an EsperIO plugin that would embed a
java amqp client. I'd expect deeper integration (like an specialized
exchange) might be more complicated to put together,  I don't know how hard
it would be to do the erlang-java glue.

Cheers

Mark