[rabbitmq-discuss] Question on Queue

Jerry Kuch jerryk at vmware.com
Fri Mar 16 17:39:46 GMT 2012

And the default exchange can look a bit surprising at first in the management
UI since its zero length / empty string name causes it to be rendered as
nearly circular, rather than the rounded corners box that a non-empty named
exchange would get... :-)  The first time I saw it I'm not sure I realized
what it was until I moused over it and the bindings appeared...

Best regards,