[rabbitmq-discuss] Customizing management plugin

Dmitri Minaev minaev at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 09:49:34 GMT 2012

Hello,

We normally monitor Rabbit queues using 'rabbitmqctl' like this:

rabbitmqctl list_queues name messages_unacknowledged messages_ready
messages durable auto_delete pid arguments consumers

Seeing the number of consumers subscribed to each queue is very comfortable.

I've enabled management plugin today to see how it feels. Brilliant.
But it lacks that small feature, the number of consumers. Is there a
way I can customize the plugin to change the displayed columns? If
not, do you think it's possible to add the new column in the new
release of the plugin?

Thank you.

--
With best regards,