[rabbitmq-discuss] Experimenting with release candidates: RabbitMQ 2.7.9

James Carr james.r.carr at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 19:57:54 GMT 2012

This is perfect... I just setup three clusters that will be federated
amongst each other for experimentation and discovered I needed
x-ha-policy queues. This release has support for that! :)

I just upgraded all 9 boxes and will be setting up my test runs soon,
I'll let you know how it goes. :)

Thanks,
James