[rabbitmq-discuss] Experimental RabbitMQ-C client - consumer

Lorenzo Rossi l.rossi.cons at vitrociset.it
Tue Mar 6 14:30:06 GMT 2012

Dear Experts,
I would use RabbitMQ-C in my project, but I can't figure out how the consumer works. I built and installed the C library RabbitMQ-C, and took a look at the examples to see how the producer and consumer work. Even if the producer implementation is straightforward, I see that the consumer works in a really low-level fashion, I mean, in amqp_consumer.c, there are many passages using amqp_simple_wait_frame(), aimed at receveing the message fragments (I suppose). Do the library have some high-level consumer function, similar to the java nextDelivery() method in the Consumer class?  Moreover, do the library have some documentation?

Thanks in advance,

Lorenzo

Lorenzo Rossi
Vitrociset S.p.A.
Via Tiburtina, 1020 - 00156 Roma - Italia
+39 06 8820 3047

Questa e-mail ed ogni suo allegato sono confidenziali. Se li aveste ricevuti per errore, vogliate cortesemente darcene comunicazione subito e distruggere il messaggio ricevuto erroneamente dal Vostro sistema informatizzato. Per piacere non li utilizzate per nessun fine, o diffondete  il loro contenuto a nessun altra persona: fare ciò comporta violare le regole sulla privacy si cui al D. L.vo n. 196 /2003. Grazie per la cooperazione.
This e-mail and any attachment are confidential. If you have received them in error, you are on notice of their status.  Please notify us immediately by replying e-mail and then delete this message from your system.  Please do not copy or use them for any purposes, or disclose their contents to any other person:  to do so could be a breach of the Italian Privacy D. L.vo 196/2003. Thank you for your co-operation