[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ hangs, does not accept connections

Dmitri Minaev minaev at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 06:51:22 GMT 2012

Dear friends,

Finally, I can say that the attempt to solve the problem with the
modified tcp_acceptor has failed. For a couple of months Rabbit worked
well, even under moderate load (up to 8-9 million messages), but today
it has failed again with the same symptoms. Let me remind you of the
situation.

RabbitMQ v.2.7.1 working under Erlang R15B on Ubuntu Linux 10.04,
suddenly stops accepting AMQP connections. TCP connections are being
accepted, but no response follows. rabbitmqctl works.

The nonoperating RabbitMQ server is now at my disposable for autopsy.

--
With best regards,
Dmitri Minaev