[rabbitmq-discuss] building SimpleAmqpClient redux (Visual Studio 2008)

Alan Antonuk alan.antonuk at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 16:54:38 GMT 2012

Looks like you found a bug!

I suspect its because most other platforms (including VS2010 - which I
tested it under) have the stdint.h header, which is implicitly included by
#include <boost/cstdint.h>, which I'm apparently using incorrectly.

An (untested) workaround I would try for the moment if you don't want to
change the SimpleAmqpClient code itself would be to download the msinttypes
http://code.google.com/p/msinttypes/ and include it before you include any
other SimpleAmqpClient headers

-Alan

P.S. I've filed a bug here: