[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ to use Postgres.

Gavin M. Roy gmr at myyearbook.com
Mon Mar 5 15:21:14 GMT 2012

Hi Ashutosh,

I have a presentation on RabbitMQ and PostgreSQL from PgConf.eu from 2011:

http://www.scribd.com/gavinmroy/d/72196103-On-Rabbits-and-Elephants

This is slanted towards Postgres people with no RabbitMQ background and probably doesn't make a lot of sense without the video, however.  It looks like content about using RabbitMQ and PostgreSQL together starts at about slide 25.

In addition, source for the talk is available at:

https://github.com/gmr/On-Rabbits-and-Elephants

I hope this helps,

Gavin