[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ release roadmap

Adam Pollock a.pollock at encoded.co.uk
Mon Mar 5 13:54:26 GMT 2012

Hi all,

Just wondering if there was a formal release roadmap? Failing that, when is the next release going
to be available? My reason for asking is that I have converted our current JMS messaging system with
OpenMQ over to an AMQP messaging system using RabbitMQ, and I've had some problems with a bug in the
current release's (2.7.1) Java client (bug #24723 - memory leak). The bug has apparently been fixed
and is scheduled to be included in the next release.

We're looking to make this system live within the next few weeks and this is the last issue to
address before that.

So, yes, if anyone could give me some idea of when the next release could be available, or point me
in the right direction of a release roadmap of some kind, that would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Adam Pollock.