[rabbitmq-discuss] configure a RabbitMQ broker using XML.

Ashutosh Mathur amathur.q at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 09:29:04 GMT 2012

 Hi,
Can anyone please help me how to configure a RabbitMQ broker using XML?I
have an ActiveMQ broker and it is Configured as follows:

<!-- ActiveMQ Broker -->
    <amq:broker brokerName="ABC" persistent="true" useJmx="true">

        <amq:destinations>
            <amq:queue physicalName="queue1" />
            <amq:topic physicalName="topic1" />
        </amq:destinations>

        <amq:managementContext>
            <amq:managementContext createConnector="false" />
        </amq:managementContext>

        <amq:networkConnectors>
        </amq:networkConnectors>

        <amq:persistenceAdapter>
             <amq:jdbcPersistenceAdapter dataSource="#dataSource"
useDatabaseLock="false" />
        </amq:persistenceAdapter>

        <amq:transportConnectors>
            <amq:transportConnector uri="tcp://0.0.0.0:12121" />
        </amq:transportConnectors>
    </amq:broker>
I tried doing it for RabbitMQ but didn't work(changed some fields,jms to
amqp,topic to queue) :(
Thanks.