[rabbitmq-discuss] Multiple consumers on a queue

luke manner lukemanner at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 20:17:06 GMT 2012

Hi,
I'm defining a Camel RabbitMQ component.
In route definition it is possible to define the number of concurrent
consumers on a specific endpoint.
If we suppose that user want to use a queue (in JMS style),
I have to declare just only the queue (default exchange is used).

On this queue multiple consumers can asynchronously obtain a message and
this message is delivered through camel to receivers.
Do you have any hint on how manage multiple consumers? All of them have to
use the basicConsume and the broker ensures that different messages are
provided to consumers in a round robin way?

Any help will be appreciate.