[rabbitmq-discuss] Symmetric federation behavior

Busoli, Simone Simone.Busoli at ferrari.com
Fri Mar 2 14:41:17 GMT 2012

Well, what leads me to think that it's still behaving as before is that I see messages being published on the "federation: ..." queues on both brokers.
I am assuming it is behaving as before because this is what happens when I just the remove the exchange federation configuration, but if I remove the upstream-sets entry as well the broker will crash at startup. I am under the impression that there's no way to unfederate an exchange actually, perhaps because it is a durable exchange maybe?